I will give an example of what True God Realization is

Razard86
By Razard86 in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
When you truly wake up in the dream and enter a state of God Consciousness you can walk outside and literally make things disappear. This includes people. You can literally phase people in and out of existence, and you can freeze time. You can freeze a person and walk up to them and tap them on the shoulder AND THEY WON'T MOVE!!! You know how a video game designer can enter administrator mode to check for bugs? Well you can enter Administrator mode as well with this Dream you call life. Now none of these changes you play around with will be permanent but IT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE and PROVE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOD. This is why I laugh when I see your petty little attempts to deny Absolute Solipsism its funny as hell. You have no idea how deluded you are. You are completely and infinitely deluded and it is funny as hell.  You are like a child playing a VR game that you built, and forgot you built it and you put one of the characters in your game (Leo and Razard86) to tell you that you built the game and can enter Administrator mode and you argue with the characters who you PUT IN THE GAME TO WAKE YOU UP!!! It's hilarious!!! I can't even stop laughing at this!!! You could turn this into a Pixar Movie!!! God refuses to believe its God Part 1!!!!
  • 33 replies