My life is not worth living if I spend too much time on homework and bad predictions

AndylizedAAY
By AndylizedAAY in Mental Health, Serious Emotional Issues,
Hello, I have spent to long reading something that needs to be summararized and an essay that needs to get typed up that I'm not even close with completing which are due today. I currently typing this at 2:30 in the morning. Honestly, I really wish there was a better way to get to know what people are going through and it doesn't really need to be about me. I should have skipped play practice and have spent too much time packing for my trip and now I am screwed. I wouldn't want my job to be like this and my resume probably sucks or doesn't exist. The life purpose course isn't helping me with these problems. I also notice that I cannot find anything about how an active membership is different from a paid membership which can have my gaming data be on the cloud permanently and my Dad's cards don't work even with VPN or outside of Russia. I think that I would want to be a material scientist for engineering purposes but that will probably be wrong. It feels like I will lose valuable things forever from financial problems in the future and am not excited for graduating. I use to be when I was younger, but not anymore. Should I be posting this on other forums designed for these problems? How helpful is this forum really? Leo said that he is not so concerned about basic things like this but I don't think you know enough about me anyways right? I would still like your feedback, thank you.
  • 44 replies