PCE literally deletes depression and anxiety

LSD-Rumi
By LSD-Rumi in Mental Health, Serious Emotional Issues,
I made a post yesterday explaining my experience with dossciatvies. And yesterday I took another dose from (3-meo pce) and it felt amazing. It wraps you in a gentle and warm blanket of energy and eliminates all your anxiety, You can then work through your traumas and things like that. But the most amazing thing, is when you wake up the other day, literally zero depression, zero anxiety, zero social anxiety, huge confidence, huge levels of happiness. I was very surpried by it actually. I just feel the best version of myself today. I will see how long that lasts. PS and  a warning: Apperantly this substance can induce mania  more than any other substance I have tried before. My brain is literally working like 500% the usual. I have extreme energy, my mood and confidence is through the roof  and I am extremly charismatic now. But I can totally contorl my self and function properly. Pls, if you have bipolar or if you have low levels of self control, don't try this substance or be ready with some mood stabilizer if you are not sure.
  • 36 replies