I still like Andrew Tate. Change my mind

bloomer
By bloomer in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events,
Just finished listening to Leo's 3 hour vid. Yes Tate may be an unethical narcissistic sociopath, maybe he's dabbled in a little bit of sex trafficking. Yes he treats his customers like trash and they are suckers for buying into his ponzi scheme. Yes he is huckster hustler exploiting people for his own benefit. He is a materialist who equates human worth and a mans worth with how many products you buy and fancy pants and cars you own. Teaching men to waste their lives and money on useless luxury items. Sure he promotes a dishonest living screwing everyone around you.  "ls that a man working an honest job? What a LOSER'" "Your ENTIRE worth as a man is defined by how many products you buy!" "Don't make an honest living, screw over everyone around you." "Waste all of your money buying useless luxury items!" "Don't pursue education or read. That's for suckers." "Don't meet a nice girl, all women are whores bro. Don't even bother trying to settle down and raise a family. Real men fuck trash whores all their life." Yadda yadda. Yeah I obviously agree that he's not a perfect person and unlike some sycophantic morons I'm not gonna claim he is. BUT I still like him. The most important reason is because he's funny and interesting. But other than that is because he's been just what men have needed. With how pussified and beaten down men in western nations have collectively become, it's only natural a snake like Andrew Tate who considers himself a modern "Genghis Khan" would come to have all these men rally around him. You're not gonna have some nice, polite and moral dude spawn from this current culture. We tried Jordan Peterson and he couldn't stop crying, broke down into a benzo daze and dissappeard. Daddy Peterson didn't work out. So what's be needed to really shake things up and slap some men into awakening is a loud obnoxious dickhead like Tate. I think overall Andrew Tate has done a great service to men EVEN if that's not what he intended to do or cared for.  I wanted to make an alternate thread besides the hate fest here... Andrew I think is needed in this climate for men to break through the overton window and drag it back. No one else would have been half as successful in doing this and that's why I like him. 
  • 161 replies