Reply to Insights while being in God Mode, Journal

Jowblob
By Jowblob,
So i was god again and was being a witness of the world i'm dreaming up it was like a movie, here it was really
obvious that life is a "flow", if you try to do something/control it/understand it then it will go wrong. It felt
that in this consciousness state that when everything "flows" it feels better when it isnt interrupted. If i tried to take over the "flow" then it would stop. For example all the characters in the semi dream state have their own freewill and act like they're invidual people, freewill in the sense that i'm letting the "flow" state happen.  When i tried to interrupt things by thinking for example that i wanted to witness things from their own perspective then the "flow" would stop and it didnt feel good anymore. Because they didnt have freewill anymore , and they couldnt say anything anymore because of this the god mode stopped. I think it stopped, because in the dream i knew that everything is me and that i'm alone so the best option is to never interrupt the "flow".