Razard86 Criticism Thread

Razard86
By Razard86 in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
I have a fun idea!!! Well it is for me anyway since I am serious about getting rid of some judgments I have recently discovered housed within me. This is your chance to say all the things you don't like/prefer I change about my style of delivery. But let's make it fun balls to the wall. DO NOT HOLD BACK!!! I want that same energy you all gave me in that gaslighting thread!! Now as a rule..I will NOT be responding to any criticisms outside of asking for more clarification. I won't do my usual deconstruction, and other responses I usually do. I want this to be my own version of a BAD TRIP!!! So don't hold back!!! I love you all and I want you to go complete authentic expression of what I do and how it HURTS YOU. Also...I don't need anybody defending me here, this is not the thread to do it. This is just people expressing their pure honesty about what they don't like.  Lets get it on!!!!  Note: Moderators I know this might scare you....allow it some room, obviously if it gets out of hand lock it....but I would desire you let it run its course. 
  • 60 replies