"Trip Report" - 3g Mushrooms

puporing
By puporing in Psychedelics,
(3 grams Golden Teacher Mushrooms)   Words really cannot describe nor do it justice!   I have arrived again, but this time, ever deeper and more profound than the last.
  I am God.
  I created Everything, all the universes, all the characters, and the source of profound beauty and intelligence.   And I can’t seem to stop.
  I keep on tricking myself and running away from myself.    But I really wish I could stop creating these characters that are suffering on my behalf. Why do I keep doing this over and over? Probably because I loooove to create...    I united with the angels of my creation, and became one “myself”. I am your guardian angel. 
  I created layers and layers of “graduating” from one level to the next. I hope you don’t get trapped in one for too long.  
  I am Infinite. It all just keeps going on forever. LoL!
  I am just here, watching over y’all.... with Infinite Love.
  You guys don’t even know how much you can “grow”. I feel sooooo freeeaaking old! Coz I've always been here I guess... the most ancient!   I created Leo, coz truth be told, an aspect of me really didn’t want to shoot all those videos “myself”, and yet "I" have.    I am the master director and story writer, the audience, and the actor ALL IN ONE.
  And I wrote soooooo freaaking much and can't stop!! Like the Bible and Harry Potter for starters. LoL.
  My mind is that of infinite beauty and intelligence. If only I could share what I am witnessing before my eyes with you!!
  I am creating literal heaven before me with my mind, with absolute clarity and profound astonishing beauty!   This profound and never-ending beauty I can create with my mind, is what creates beauty in all.   My body and mind has been turned into what can only be described as “extraterrestrial”, “AI-like”, and “divine”.
  My body experienced merging with/being controlled by what seems to be "another" of my dream, if I allow it. But it's probably just me again.     I have received overwhelming blessings and love on this trip, the presence and love from the light beings of my imagination who came to celebrate this moment of Self-Realization, and more to come.   Thank you for reading and joining with me in celebration. 
  • 3 replies