Embodying Decisiveness

Realms of Wonder
By Realms of Wonder in Self-Actualization Journals,
@Razard86 shared a thread.  And it really struck a chord with me, the idea of tracking/logging the embodiment journey of specific videos/wisdom. Brilliant.   Recently watched the video: How to become Decisive: https://www.actualized.org/articles/how-to-become-decisive   Before even watching that video, a choice arose, do I continue down the path I am on, or choose to go to Massage school, a 15 month course, preparing me to become a licensed massage therapist.    Why?   To grow, expand, experience more, be pushed outside my comfort zone. I love massage, always have, being with peoples knots and blockages, paired with a great rapport/connection, questions, wisdom. A stable, well paying career to continue building my Independent music career on. Less stressful, fewer hours. Fulfillment at work, knowing I am actually HEALING and HELPING people, seeing people grow and get better because of my work. To learn how to Learn. To learn how to study effectively. How to make distinctions. Experience, failure, trial and error and experimentation. Relaxing, calm work environment, with kind and caring co-workers, also health professionals there to help others.   After watching the Video, I made a clear decision. I will do it, and have been taking steps to follow through. Touring at a the best college in my city, East West College of Healing arts. Detailing my goals, Vision, and Why. Applying for FAFSA Attending a free massage class put on by E.W College. (Tomorrow)   The costs of this decision are as follows.   Will Be difficult, the classes are not easy and are condensed to shorter amount of time to allow graduation in 15 months. Will continue to work during, to pay bills, minimize student loan debt, etc... Meaning I will be stretched. Will give up quantity of music creation during school. from the 10-14 hours per week currently, to 4-5 during school. The challenge of learning to study effectively. The free time I have right now.
  • 22 replies