Near Death Experience with 5-meo-dmt

puporing
By puporing,
Just took my first 15mg of 5-meo-dmt, rectally. I almost died (at least that's what it felt like physiologically) and thanks to that I knew what was happening to me that kept me fighting my way back to life. I kept repeating the words "time is on my side" in full blown panic, having faith that it'll pass through and that I will "come back".  This was not an "ego death" please don't conflate the two, I have experienced plenty of ego death from mushrooms before. This was something else entirely. My body simply could not handle it in this pure form (and too high a dose for me) it seems and it went very quick the way up, sent me straight to shutting my body down (freezing me up, losing awareness and ability to breathe) and into a full panic mode. I vomited hard for some time and struggled to stay conscious/aware so I can keep breathing. I was being pulled hard into "unconsciousness"/blackout (due to the insanely high state of consciousness it had thrown me into). I don't know what would've happened if I didn't struggle to stay the hell alert and let it work its way through (a combination of non-resistence and fighting to stay conscious). This was a lesson for me personally and not to poo poo on things. But it was quite serious and I think people should exercise caution and definitely, definitely go with a much lower dose to try if they wanted to use research grade chemicals. Personally I will stick with less pure forms from now on in the forseeable future (ie, mushrooms).  Not going to lie, happy to be back, it's making me appreciate my life alot more already. ?