4-AcO-DMT Major Negative Side Effects Help!

integral
By integral in Psychedelics,
A few days ago i gave my girlfriend a small micro-dose of 4-Aco-dmt, she had an experience of an immediate silencing of her mind with no visuals and a mild depression. The issue is after it wore off she noticed her mind was not functioning the way it used to and many of her cognitive abilities where impaired. I assured her that this is just the after effect and it's still in her system and it's going to wear off in a few days. well it's been a few days now and her cognitive abilities haven't returned.  After questioning her about what the differences are this is what she wrote: Thoughts are all mixed up Example: Her inner voice "I sh could x is" -> Translation "I wish i could fix this" Example: Her inner voice “Yeah, thi cool me ra chcraf shop” -> Translation “Oh yeah, this is a cool name for a witchcraft shop” her daily tasks require significant more effort there is constant stress in her body stuck in a stressed state she can't visualize images in her mind clearly like she used to it's all a blur she can't form sentences in her mind the words are choppy she can't visualize colors She used to always be in a flow state but now her mind is slow and it's hard to focus on 1 thing, it's hard to breath when doing tasks even just watching tv she's deeply spiritual and could Astro project easily but now she's cut off from all of that, there is a wall between her physical and metaphysical Persistent headaches and waking up with headaches Major brain fog She's becoming very depressed and scared that it's not gonna come back. and this is devastating for me, I feel 100% responsible. she had in the past taken a lot of shrooms and had great experiences without any issues, so I didn't predict anything like this was going to happen. I thought it was gonna be like psilocybin except without the digestion issues. i'm looking for answers into what is going on here with her brain, why it's happening and how to fix it. There's been a clear drop in brain cohesion and I have no idea why it's not reversing itself after a week now, i've seen this happen with other substances like marijuana. Thank you for any help! It's an emergency!
  • 33 replies