If you are the only Mind then why are you talking to others on this forum?

Inliytened1
By Inliytened1 in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Warning:: do not take the below as a belief.  Do your own investigation to see what is true for yourself. Anyway, the title of the thread seems to be the predominant question regarding the nature of reality. By nature of reality I am referring to that there are no other minds in existence besides your own.  You are God.  And God is absolutely singular because it is Infinite.  So why then talk to anyone if they are all you? Well..God creates a sense of separation by creating self/other.  This is the whole dream.  This IS reality.    It imagines it is a self, and then in doing so it imagines others.  It imagines this duality into existence, and thus it becomes real.  It becomes real because the nature of reality is imagination- and thus there is no difference between real and imaginary. But here's the key point:  if you are already awake and conscious of this then why are you still talking to people? Well, why would you stop dreaming just because you know it's a dream?  You see, God has to imagine it's real in order to buy into the illusion - thus bringing reality into existence.  Just because God wakes up that does not stop this process.  You still continue to fool yourself because imagination and reality or the same thing.  So you deny the dream in order to create reality or buy into the illusion.  I'm denying it right now in order to make this post.  That's not a bad thing here, that's how reality is in fact created by God. But then you may ask - But if you are awake I thought you were lucid dreaming and consciously talking to dream characters?  It doesn't really work like this in this dream, the waking dream.  Because the waking dream is reality...in a night time dream when you wake up you ground yourself in the waking dream and say "oh, that was a dream, but this is the REAL reality".  Well, if you pop out of the waking dream there is no ground, you are just yourself as God.    So what you do in this dream when you imagine it into reality is forget its a dream.  The difference is you can also still pop back into lucidity when you want and know that you are fooling yourself..you are self aware of this.  (thus the lucidity and that is what it means to lucid dream in this dream, the waking dream) but you literally have to buy completely in to the illusion in order for it to become reality.   I hope this helps to answer the question that keeps coming up as to why do you continue to talk to "yourself" after awakening.  I welcome any questions on the topic.
  • 132 replies