Some basic information about humanity

Kksd74628
By Kksd74628 in Personal Development -- [Main],
NOW is time to upgrade our actualized.org community. Recently I have seen too much illogical, harmful, low conscious, negative and unfriendly communicating on this forum so NOW is finally time for a change. Point of this topic is just to remind you beautiful souls how basic communicating skills work. Find comfy place, take a deep breath and just try to undestand your best what there is said. ARGUING AND GIVING ADVICES This is not free speech zone, but place for high quality contemplation, information, cheering, understanding and sharing proper advices. Don't give answers only for self expression purposes, because that's why there is possibility to make own precious journal and there are lot of sites that allow you to build your own blog. Many of you guys are too willing to share advices that worked for you, but please just for a moment try to understand that most of those things are personally important for you only, because they helped you out of sadness. You can't just know someone personally based on couple of sentences or even posts so stop giving radical counsel, because most likely that makes more harm that good. Also remember that although you have developped as person and learnt many new concepts you are not a therapist and that's why you should always be accurate, honest and clear and say when something was just your personal opinion. I suggest you all to be very careful when even answering to mental problem thread and think twice before posting anything on there. People with mental problems are very sensitive to negative feedback. Anwers like GROW SOME BA**S AND DON'T BE PU**Y should be deleted and the person should be given ban by our moderators, but I somehow don't see this action happening as much as needed so this is message for our awesome moderators aswell. SHORT TOPICS (watch this video and thoughts about ...) AND LOW QUALITY TYPING Remember that more effort, time, information and definite explanations you put into post leads to better and more helpful answers. Like it has happened many times, but understand that your short posts, low quality posts or posts with no logical content may be closed and don't cry when that happens. The more you open yourself here broader understanding we have at your situation and our guiding will be more on the point. No one wants to be guessing what you meant with your comment so use some energy before submitting it. Also you sound lot of smarter when your sentences make some sense. CRYING FOR LEO OR MODERATOR TO DO MORE THIS AND THAT There might be couple of people who have seen my opinion about this and this is just simply so embarrasing and cringe. Leo makes videos whenever he has time and he wants so stop starting new topics about asking why he won't upload. NOW FOR REAL just think in your mind how much work Leo has made during his life just for you to sit here and watch those high quality multihour videos that are full of love. Appreciate that NOW and maybe comment to this post now how grateful you are about finding this channel, community and spirituality overall. You are so lucky that you may not understand it yet : ) Second thing is that Leo most likely has very busy timetable tripping, contemplating things, making videos and reading new sources to support his videos so don't expect him to help your mental problems simultaneously. If you have those NOW take my valuable advice and seek for help and I mean like book a meeting with real therapist and speak to your loyal friends, if you have those around you. They are friends for a reason and they may know you better than some random youtuber or forum member <3 TAKING ADVICE If you end up writing topic that you have all rights to do then please be also open to take advices from others. What is the reason to ask question and then choose whatever conforts you the most? This is self-deception which is something we try to stop doing. Use basic respect towards others who have used their own time to answer to your problem and thank them. There have been couple of cases that have happened to me or someone else where topic starter or someone else has mocked their answers. Simply don't ask if you don't want advices, don't ask if you can't handle the truth and don't ask when you can't thank others from their answers. Denying facts won't change them. LASTLY WRITE WITH INTENTION TO MAKE SOMEONE TO SMILE <3 Point of human interactions is to shine happiness and make your lovely friend giggle so write with the mindset that you write to human knowing (s)he is as valuable as anyone else. What else there is to do other than hug your best friend, caring parents or someone who needs it the most. To the reader you are so beautiful from the inside and you can't even see that yet and you have so good intention to help others so that's the main reason I love you the most <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Used writing this post like 2 hours so please make most of it. To the moderators or Leo please pin this topic. Also I leave one song that presents well the heart I gave to this topic. Last words ... ... ... take care of yourself <3
  • 0 replies