Reply to I am a virgin loser and here's my questions on Leo's "How to get laid" series

bloomer
By bloomer,
I may as well post my notes, thoughts and questions on the second video.  “The best game looks so effortless and natural it isn’t seen as game. That’s not game he’s just a cool extroverted guy.” I'm so unbelievably robotic when dealing with people it's insane. I think up a line to say to someone thinking "this is what human beings say to one another" then wait until silence or some opportunity to spew that line like I'm some actor reading a script and it always seems forced and unnatural. But I struggle to let my guard down with people, get out of that logical state of mind and relax and speak my mind with people. So it might not be rocket science for some people but it feels that way for me.  Day Game VS Night Game Okay Leo splits it into day game vs night game. Day game is meeting some girl whose a stranger in public and starting a conversation with her. This is in a park, in a mall, in a café etc… Second, night game, is meeting some girl at night at a bar, nightclub, party, festival, concert etc… and striking up a conversation with her. Now both have their pros and cons. Day game is a lot more low energy, but requires you to be more socially adjusted and know what you're doing. You and her are probably sober, there's a lot more social knowledge needed. But it's better for getting dates and finding a gf. You exchange numbers and then move on. Whereas night game it's a lot more high energy, alcohol is usually involved. So night game is for more extroverted people. You can find more women in the night, they're more receptive to going home and sleeping with you. So this is better for one night stands. There's more room for social mistakes because people are drunk and loose. There are more women to approach and they're usually dressed up and trying to look their best which makes them more intimidating. Once you approach don't be half assed, no meekness or 50%. You're all in. Get her attention. No ambiguity. Open with "hey, excuse me". Or "can I stop you for a moment". Get her attention first, make eye contact. Don't just blurt out, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL". Make sure there's a pause and smile. So smile because this is a weird thing to stop a stranger, she doesn't know you, doesn't know if you're trying to sell her something or if there is some kind of threat or danger. Once that's all down now give your opener. The opener doesn't matter honestly just say anything. The difficultly is keeping the conversation going. Here's Leo's opener, "hey I know this is very forward, but I just saw you and thought you were very attractive, so I wanted to come over and speak to you. Hi my name is Leo what's your name?." Something of that sort. If they still want to carry on about their day after that then just say "take care, have a good day" something of that sort. You need to relax, any anxiety and fear in you will translate to her. As mentioned yesterday they don't want to put in an awkward situation. Social situations are supposed to be smooth. If you're approaching a girl in the day be super calm and at ease. Make inferences based on what she's wearing or doing etc… Dressed in all black, flowery dress, what I say doesn't even need to make sense. Just say shit that’s interesting. Don't be logical be as emotional as possible. Ask emotional questions about "what are you passionate about?" rather than "where do you work?". Ask quickly if they're single or not. ACT LIKE YOU'RE ABOVE HER
DO NOT SELL YOURSELF TO HER Best line after meeting a girl, talking with her, potentially going on an instant date for some coffee or whatever and where ever. To get you laid is "can I come with you?". Where ever she says she's going, for a drink, with some friends, going home etc… is "can I come with you?". By the end of the night she's going to be at home or in a bed. If she says yes to coming with her where ever she's going this is how you get laid. Girls don't lead you to sex you lead them to sex. Girls don't take responsibility for sex. So I'm going to work on building my way up. Since I've never even been to a bar with any mates I can go in and just observe and people watch, have a drink and smoke. No pressure to even talk to anyone, that will put me at ease. Then try to make some friends that would be a next important step, slowly incrementally getting better and better. I'm not thinking two years ahead. But thanks @Raze I will use those links. I have watched some PUA stuff before. These were Leo's step by step for newbies on the vid for talking anyway. 1. Find clubs/bars that are good for approaching 2. Go out every Friday/Saturday 3. Get over your approach anxiety, approach and build state. 4. Do a solid approach 5. Work on solid eye contact, firm voice, smiling 6. Be positive and put yourself into a happy mood when talking to girls 7. Keep talking to she blows you out or tells you to leave 8. Always try to end the interaction with a phone number, instant date or moving to a new location ^ those 8 are the 20% you need to know to get 80% of the results