First 5-meo-dmt Experience ~20mg

Afonso
By Afonso in Psychedelics,
So today's morning I tried to give this substance my first shot. I hadn't tried any psychedelics before. After snorting ~20mg of the substance with a cut-up straw, I rested my head upside down for exactly 5 minutes. Then, I laid back on the couch and relaxed (body completely opened as previously suggested). So in the first minutes, my heart rate starts increasing and I start experiencing some weird phenomena. I started saying Oh my god outloud, followed by Oh fuck and Son of a bitch. I think this is what people refer as panic attacks. I vividly remember screaming on the top of my lungs: Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. And then, Oh, oh my god. Oh my god oh my god. Son of a bitch. I was puzzled by this because I don't usually use this vocabulary. I'd put my hands in my face and then say the words Oh my god repeatedly. I also opened my mouth very wide repeatedly and throughout the entire session. It would be so wide that it would actually hurt. I remembered what Leo said and forced my body to be completely opened. Then, some really weird stuff started happening. Between these moments of panic, I would have brief moments of total satisfaction. My faced looked exactly like this emoji -  -  with the tongue sticking out. I also experienced moments of being the stereotypical homosexual (my voice would also change to match this persona). Notice that I was almost always saying the words Oh my god. So this was like nothing I ever did before. It was actually not what I was expecting at all. I'd appreciate some feedback, thanks  NIGHT AFTER THE EXPERIENCE Oh boy, what a weird night. I woke up 5 times during last night's sleep. I would wake up, turn around in the bed and adjust my pillow. Then, I'd fall back asleep like immediately. This happened while I was meta-observing myself. I wouldn't actually feel like I was controlling the body, it would just move by itself but I was conscious of it.   
  • 20 replies