The Heavenly Masculine, The Divine Feminine, and The Innocent Child

ivankiss
By ivankiss in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Focusing a lot on singing and the voice in general nowadays. Earlier, through some contemplation, I came to a conclusion, that there are three main sounds to my voice. Three voices in one being. The strong, heroic, heavenly masculine voice. The tender, angelic, divine feminine voice. And the voice of an innocent child. Fully integrating and merging all three voices into One is how The Voice of God comes to life. That's what I'm working on currently. Then, it hit me out of nowhere; ' ofcourse! that's exactly what's happening in life, as well.' There are three main aspects to one's being. Three energies, or even three states of consciousness. Don't get too hung up on these words though. They are just pointers. The Heavenly Masculine is The Hero. It's the one that faces all the obstacles and overcomes them. It's the one that rises up to its highest calling and completes the mission. It's pure will, sheer commitment and dedication. It is the bringer of the greatest of changes and transformations. It is the one that transcends. The Divine Feminine is the lover. The one that cares and nurtures. The one that heals and warms one's heart. The one that holds space. The one that listens and understands. The one that forgives. The one that is in a constant state of surrender and openness. The one that accepts, invites in and welcomes. The one that says goodbye. The child... is The Creator. It is Imagination itself. It is so innocent and pure, everything melts instantaneously in the presence of its divine radiance. The child is playfulness. The child is carefree. The child is complete freedom and infinite, forever-ongoing transcendence. The child is the dreamer. It dreams in all directions and dimensions. The three do not necessarily know of each-other. They can play out in any random way and order in one's life. But they are there, in all of us. Working their magic. Aligning, integrating and merging all three aspects, or energies, into one, is how God is fully embodied. 
  • 19 replies