On Tenskwatawah's Magick

JuliusCaesar
By JuliusCaesar in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
In 1811, the Shawnee Chieftan Tecumseh assembled a group of braves to oppose the Treaty of Fort Wayne. An agreement between the US and six different Indian tribes that would bring about the transfer of over 3 million acres of land to the US. William Henry Harrison brokered the treaty. When Tecumseh and his half-brother Tenskwatawah resisted the treaty, Harrison assembled a force of 1000 troops desiring to intimidate the Shawnee tribe into peace. This was unsuccessful, as Tecumseh responded by launching a surprise attack in Prophet's town next to the Wabash and Tippecanoe rivers. The battle went down in history as the Battle of Tippecanoe. After leading a successful defense, William Henry Harrison became venerated as a national hero with the name Old Tippecanoe. But, Tecumseh met his fate in the Battle of the Thames. His half brother Tenskwatawah, consumed with anger used his knowledge of the hidden technologies of life to destroy the future of Harrison saying "Harrison will die I tell you and after him every Great Chief chosen every 20 years thereafter will die. And when each one dies, let everyone remember the death of my people.". It's the year 1840, William Henry Harrison has been elected President of the United States. He opted out of the traditional carage to ride on horseback to his inauguration, as a prideful display of his virility. Harrison did this of course because he feared that at his age of 68 and frail as he was, that had he not flaunted what vitality he had left his reputation would suffer. He then orated 8445 words, the longest inaugural address to date. A grueling 2 hours in the freezing cold of winter. He immediately felt ill, 31 days after being sworn in, his cold took his life. The eight presidents before Harrison died after leaving Office, making William Henry Harrison the first President to die in the White House. It's now November 6th 1860, Abraham Lincoln defeats John C Breckenridge by 108 electoral votes where 152 votes were needed as there were only 303 electoral college members as opposed to the 538 we have today. It's now April 15 1865, Old Honest Abe has defeated the south fortifying the Union against it's domestic enemies, he's abolished slavery and modernized the US economy. Could he survive the curse of Tenskwatawah? One John Wilkes Booth entered into Lincoln's balcony at Ford's Theater, and when the crowd applauded he discharged his revolver into the back of Lincoln's head, afterwards the President soon died. November 2nd, 1880. James A Garfield is elected President. Four months after his inauguration President Garfield was at the Baltimore and Potomac railroad station in Washington DC meaning to attend his 26th college reunion. The President was shot in the back twice. Charles J Guiteau, a prominent American writer and lawyer immediately took the blame saying "I did it. I will go to jail for it. I am a Stalwart and Arthur will be President." Year 1899, Vice President Garet Hobart dies of heart disease and President McKinley replaces him with Theodore Roosevelt. Making Roosevelt America's youngest President at the time should his running mate perish. Six months after being inaugurated, President McKinley was attending the Pan American exposition in Buffalo New York, while shaking hands with attendees in the Temple of Music he was shot in the abdomen twice, 8 days later he died. Year 1920, Warren G Harding defeats James M Cox 404 to 127 a landslide victory. Three years into his term, he had medical complications in his cardiac plexus. Doctors had treated him with liquid caffeine and digitalis, he appeared to make a full recovery. Then, a few days later the curse finally took his life via a heart attack. Which was a great shock to the public. It's now year 1944, the Democrat candidate Franklin Delano Roosevelt wins his 4th term in a row, and to this day is the only US President to have served more than two terms. April 12, 1945, 13 years into FDR's Presidency, he perishes shortly after complaining about a headache. His Cardiologist diagnosed it as a massive introcerebral hemorrhage. An interesting little fact is that William H Harrison died 31 days after being inaugurated, 31 and 13 are the same number flipped. It's now 1960, John F Kennedy defeats Richard M Nixon by a very narrow margin. Three years after his election on 22nd November 1963 the President was riding through Dealey Plaza in Dallas Texas in an open top car. JFK was shot in the head twice, 30 minutes later Kennedy died. President Kennedy was the sixth President to perish under Tenskwatah's curse. But would he be the last? 1980, Incumbent Jimmy Carter loses by a landslide to actor Ronald Reagan. Two months into Reagan's term, after giving a speech at the Washington Hilton Hotel returning to his limousine. Reagan was shot in the chest. The President was rushed to George Washington University Hospital. The internal injuries nearly killed the President, it appeared as though the curse was taking hold. But doctors stabilized the President, and he managed to serve out his term. Becoming the first US President to survive under the terms of Tenskwatah's incantation. Nancy Reagan was aware of the curse of Tippecanoe, and believed in astrology and psychics. And consulted an Astrologer as many Roman Emperors, and Greek Kings had once done. Therefore it seems possible that by reverse causality the First Lady's actions may have affected the curse(as she's the first person close to a President scheduled to die who took the curse seriously), taking away it's lethality, but not having destroyed the evidence of it entirely. It's also possible that the curse had run out of juice so to speak, or some combination thereof. 2000, George W Bush loses the popular vote by approximately half a million. It becomes official that Al Gore won the Electoral College and Popular vote. Afterward, it was determined officially that Bush won the tipping state of Florida by a meager 537 votes, making him the 43rd President of the United states with 271 electoral votes. In 2004, Bush is reelected. A year later, Bush is giving a speech in Freedom Square, Tbilisi Georgia. When he spoke, a soviet made RGD 5 hand grenade wrapped in a red tartan handkerchief was hurled at the podium. The grenade landed a mere 61 feet from the President. The pin was pulled, it was live it should have gone off and eviscerated President Bush, as the effective firing range maximum is 65 feet, 4 more than the grenade needs to be lethal. But the grenade failed to detonate because the handkerchief remained wrapped around the grenade and held the striker lever back from releasing. Vladimir Artyunian, the man who threw the grenade was captured, and sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole. So George W. Bush becomes the second US President to survive the Tippecanoe curse, and the 8th victim of it at the same time, just not to the point of death. Which engenders a certain higher level of certainty in Nancy Reagan's efforts. And supports the notion of reverse causality(as she intervened after her husband was shot).   I have not taken the liberty to calculate the possibility that these events may be coincidental. Because my intuition tells me that the results would render the possibility of coincidence laughably unlikely. So my judgement is that Tenskwatawah, killed 7 US Presidents, severely injured President Reagan nearly to death, and almost blew up President Bush all in one sentence. And likely contributed to the now highly favorable circumstance Indian reservations find themselves in current day America(they're permitted to make their own laws, and collect their taxes independent of the Federal Government on what should be US soil if we were any traditional conquering country). Furthermore, I hope these historical events make it obvious to you, that Tenskwatawah, the Presidents he killed, and all the other people closely involved, as well as the decision to grant Native Americans their own micro countries in the US, that Tenskwatawah is the same as those Presidents, as the policy makers, as even the events themselves which I'm describing. Otherwise, how could he so precisely control such things? Unless you believe however improbably that it's all a giant cascade of coincidences.   Due to my curiosity, I'm going to leave a poll on the above issue. And now to conclude I'll offer how I personally explain Tenskwatawah's exploit. Through empowerment of the Vishuddhi Chakra, it's possible to acquire something called Vak Siddhi. Which is basically something like Omnipotence, that seems to first manifest itself in the ability to control future events by describing the desired outcome. Now, I don't believe Tenskwatawah was some kind of Yogi who practiced a Sadhana for his Vishuddhi since he was an Indian. It seems more likely to me that either he was born with it, or he acquired it later in life by some other means. The most likely possibility(if he wasn't born significantly more powerful than ordinary mortals) in my speculation, would be that he likely obtained his power through ritual use of Datura, as that seems to be the only way Shamans from that part of the world development Omnipotence. However, and I say this now with the utmost seriousness, DO NOT EVER DO DATURA. These men have a highly specialized way of doing it, and oftentimes they've developed psychic abilities through other means beforehand(like remote viewing for example). And they use these abilities to determine exactly when to plant, and harvest, and also the exact time of administration, as well as which parts of the plant are to be administered. The Datura spirit is notoriously petty, and if you don't access her realms in precisely the way she wants you to. She'll destroy you, as her agenda is to kill her acolytes before they can learn anything from her. If you consume her seeds blindly as many foolish westerners have done. You'll only render yourself a paranoid schizophrenic at best, and at worst you'll somehow die(probably through suicide).  
  • 4 replies