Bloodwork Thread ?

mmKay
By mmKay,
Screenshot from the " Start Here " section.   The purpose of this thread is to recompile FAQ's , resources, recomendations , tips and tricks about bloodwork .   I decided to get tested for vitamin D few days ago (42€ here in Spain) . The results came and I'm LOW. What's the best form of Vitamin D  supplement that I can take? I do live in a super sunny area but I intuit that I'd have to sit in the sun for 2 hours a day for a year to compensate for my deficit. Got recommended this from a trusty source . Liquid vitamin D3   Thyroid seems fine?.  (57€)   So I want to get checked for all vitamins and minerals. I guess I need to get a bloodtest again ? Is there a way to maybe pick your finger with a machine and get tested at home ? ( maybe I'm talking sci-fi stuff, but would be cool if that existed ) Is a cortisol test the proper thing to do to check for proper adrenal gland function?   What other tests would you consider to be important? I'd like to get tested for mold toxicity as well. Got a record of living in moldy spaces.