Thrown out of bar for being myself, again

Emotionalmosquito
By Emotionalmosquito in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
This may be a tad lengthy but try to bare with me.  So last night I went out to chat up some Stacies and practice socializing. As usual, I find a group to sit near so I can people watch and eavesdrop until the inspiration to swoop in and join the fun occurs. Most of them leave so I go into the main area bar and karaoke room. As I’m standing there, I get tapped on the shoulder and led outside. The female bar owner basically tells me “we don’t like your kind around here” although in a subtle more polite way. When I asked she said the reason was because apparently I said something “extremely inappropriate” to a group of ladies last time I was there. Let me elaborate. It was slightly more crowded there that night and I was standing alone watching a game of corn hole. A nearby table of the aforementioned group invites me over to hang out with them. A few more minutes pass and I do. Since I despise small talk I immediately jump into the good stuff which surprisingly seems to not put them off at all. I may have achieved some level of small talk leading up to it but ultimately I ask and get them all to agree that they are indeed open minded and curious of what I have to say. I then proceed to start talking about my fascination with period blood and possible benefits it may have beyond a mere waste product. To put things into perspective for them, I used the example of fecal transplants. “People used to think obviously since shit is pure waste it couldn’t possibly have any health benefit, but now they squirt healthy bacteria rich poop up peoples’ asses to save them from potentially lethal bad bacterias like C. diff as a standard medical procedure. So just imagine all the things we’re still missing out on because the normies deem it too icky to think about.” I go on to speculate of the possible uses of period blood as topical balms or oral supplementation. I also talked about seminal fluid in the same light. Half jokingly, I also said something like, “Perhaps if you were to wire whisk sperm and period together in a goblet, maybe throw in some spirulina/chlorella and light some candles you could make it all ritualistic and call it the Speriod Sundae.” (One of them even acknowledged spirulina being a good ingredient to add.) “Because you would be taking the vital essences of both genders and blending it into a super serum to achieve god tier levels of health and vibrancy.” Now here is the most important part. The whole group was completely intrigued and invested in the conversation. It wasn’t one sided because they gave me plenty of feedback. I got genuine smiles and giggles throughout. One of them complimented my skin and said “idk maybe there is something to it because your skin looks amazing.” “Question is how much do I really want to know, L0L” Keep in mind I didn’t suggest I’ve actually tried this, at least not to this extent. The approach ends up being a fun and light hearted interaction and I leave feeling more confident. So unless they were Hollywood level actresses deceiving me, why the actual fuck did they feel the need to report me to management?!! The other thing that gets me is while I was being chewed out by the owner, she told me the last few times I’ve been there I’ve made everyone uncomfortable yet she never once warned me of misbehavior, so how the fuck was I supposed to know? I now have a permanent ban even though tons of others are 10x rowdier than I ever am and all they have to do is go home for the night. Also, people sing terribly vulgar songs at karaoke and they all jam out to it. It makes zero sense.  Another hypocrisy is what I call the “South Park Bias”. A different much more laidback bartender that I talked to afterwards at the neighboring bar confirmed this. If I would have told them I was completely kidding and I saw it on South Park, odds are it wouldn’t have been nearly as big a deal. In general people love and admire that show for its cutting edge and boundary defying humor. But when random ass me comes along playfully using the exact same humor, suddenly it’s war because I’m not a rich famous content creator yet.  Part of the reason I selected this topic to present with is because I’ve been seeing people around this forum and other sources say women love it when a man is able to be bold and talk about whatever is on his mind because it means he’s confident, and it makes them feel more comfortable opening up about the weird thoughts they have. Furthermore, I figured this specific topic would show them I am capable of accepting women for everything that they are, complete with all their functions including the ones 99% of other guys find repulsive. I couldn’t have been more wrong. How is unconditional love not a turn on? The other time I got kicked out of a bar was at a different place and it was for very similar reasons. Only that time the manager was nice enough to say I just had to throw in the towel for the night. When I arrived home last night, I used the rage to fuel a very juicy workout. Problem is, as usual, I couldn’t turn it off all night. I was burning alive with anger, blood pressure through the roof and heart palpitations all night. I had a kratom, cbd and turmeric stack and it had about as much effect as a queef to a category 5 hurricane. I’m on the verge of fully joining the incel brotherhood but I want to be better than that. The fact that I’m not able or allowed to express myself in the social matrix is currently my biggest challenge. I even told the bar owner that chads and girls get much more leeway than me and she couldn’t give a straight answer. Apologies for my poor writing skills and any input on the situation is appropriated. TL;DR: kicked out of half the places I try to have fun unless I go full robot.  
  • 45 replies