Addiction To Your Phone

Jared Gregory
By Jared Gregory,
Hello people, I have come to conclusion that are mobile phones are very addictive. To be honest when I am not working I don't feel the need to check my phone every 10 minutes unlike a lot of humans.  I have been like that in the past constantly checking on facebook, twitter, all shit really.. but now I have found better things to do than waste it on the zombie state android. I am not saying at all you should never use your phone of course, that would be crazy but you can be disciplined with yourself by turning it off!!! when either doing your routine, going out with friends or family.  I know many may argue that your phone can be used in a positive way and that is also true yes  but does anybody else feel they are heavy reliant on there mobile phone? I just wanted to share this as I have noticed friends and strangers that i meet are constantly looking down on there phones.  My phone during my day is either left on but out of reach when I am doing routine or going to work as being disciplined with yourself can replace old habits. I usually have mine off for a good 5-6 hours that's a start for me.  Just thought i would share this if anybody else feels like this please leave positive comments below   peace