Fucked After Using A Subliminal Audio.HELP!

Apple Juice
By Apple Juice in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
So a week ago I listened to a subliminal audio on YouTube to get a deeper voice.I wanted it to get just a little bit deeper, nothing drastic.After about 2-3 days I got my voice lowered to the tonality I wanted and that was great!  ...EXCEPT I started noticing something really weird and fucked up going on within myself a little bit after. What happened is that I started to feel like I had become someone/something else.Like literally.I wasn't  feeling I was "me" anymore! Like if I had listened to a personality change subliminal or somethin.I feel like a stereotypical super manly bearded guy with a really deep Morgan Freeman voice.That type of dude.It literally feels like my soul has been removed from my body and replaced with the "Mr. Testostereone" one, it's just horrible (no offense to those who authentically are a Mr. Testosterone type of guy).Imagine that you're feeling normal, like the "normal you", and all of a sudden you're being possessed by the spirit of a 6 year old little girl named Alice and now you feel like you're Alice and you see Life through Alice because you literally became fucking Alice.Well that's what's happening to me except it's with Mr. Testosterone.The subliminal I listened to may have not just contained affirmations for changing my voice but also for feeling "more manly" or whatever. Is there some sort of spiritual practice/technique or anything I can use to fix my problem? Has anyone already experienced somethin similar? I'm listening to a "remove subliminal results" subliminal and I've created my own subliminal for getting my old self back but I haven't seen any results yet...
  • 34 replies