Reply to Journey to 5MEO & Beyond!

ZenSwift
By ZenSwift,
Learning from Leo that if your intuition is playing to win, then it IS authentic intuition. I found running a few kilometers as a GREAT way to clear out the negativity in the mind and also the fear. I was scared shitless. I've learned that it is best to Contemplate your intention, before, during, and after the trip. Especially in my first few trip reports, I report a lot of the subjective effects, like the visuals and the body feelings. These were pieces of information that I wanted to have when I was doing my research. The shroom overtakes you and eats your brain, like a bunch of tentacles creeping their way in. At this time, looking at any faces at all REALLY scared me. Looking at people's faces, and ESPECIALLY looking at my face in the mirror.  I first started noticing this feeling of "impending doom", or a feeling that at any moment, the entirety of reality would be turned inside out and upside down. Like there was not much keeping reality together the way it is right now. I've noticed this feeling especially on my later trips. This is something I've noticed with my "bad trips". I can be in hell, but I could still keep myself alive for the next few seconds, and a few seconds more, and a few seconds more. When that situation IS your reality, you are thrusted into taking responsibility and taking on that load. That's how you grow.    One thing I've noticed with mushrooms is that it will throw you off the cliff. When you're scared to jump, it throws you right into it. To this day I am not sure as to exactly why I was so freaked out by my legs. Maybe it was because at one point my legs didn't appear to be "mine". But at this time to I was just scared of any visuals moving that were close to me.  Like I was looking at my blanket at one point and it scared me that it was breathing. --- I learned just HOW therapeutic it is to just CRY and throw a tantrum like a 3 year old. A bad cry lets the fear right out, it all goes away and gets purified. As my trips progress, I am becoming more and more conscious of how pragmatic it is to face all of your fears. --- During this trip I also noticed that any suppressed things in your psyche will come up. One of these things in my psyche was admitting to myself homosexual fantasies I had. Just being honest with myself and what this body/vessel naturally wants. And coming to terms with how that conflicted with my perceived identity that I constructed my entire life. I was learning how I needed to let go of my attachment to the "social ego"; the part of me that was my socially perceived sexual orientation. In this trip I learned about the power of FULLY surrendering to your fears, and once you do, you feel THE BEST!