Reply to Any reason why i feel so damn BAD when i wake Up in the mornings?

Ina
By Ina,
" But first hour waking Up IS dreadful, emotionally, physically, mentally...etc its like i woke Up poisoned and sick. "
I can relate I used to feel horrible in the morning with no good reason. For me it's about the time when I fall asleep.    If I fall asleep for a couple of days (a week - two weeks) in a row at 10pm - I wake up at 6am with no alarm clock and no huge body ache. (8h sleep) Then I need to remember to go to sleep at 10pm everyday to feel good and wake up early and happy   If I fall asleep at 11pm - I wake up at 8am with no alarm clock and no huge body ache. (9h sleep) If I fall asleep at 00:00 - I wake up at 10am with no alarm clock and no huge body ache. (10h sleep.) It's like we have best quality resting hours between 10pm and 00:00.   How to fall asleep at 10pm? My best way to do this is to force myself to get up at 6 am for a week and see the daylight outside the window as I wake up (it's important). After couple of days you're so tired you fall asleep at 10pm and then you keep your routine up