re: Satisfaction Meditation- something similar that had worked for me

TripleFly
By TripleFly in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
I do something similar to it. It's inspired by Matt Kahn. It's whatever arises, love that. So anything that arises, you love it. One 'i love you' at a time.  pain? 'i love you', judgment? love the judger and love the judged. don't know what to do? love that one. how long is this gonna last? love that one too. Every reaction you get, you give yourself love. This is NOT a mantra! Even though it may seem like it. It's more like this is you, liberating you!  You may be thinking but how does this help me at all? the answer is you will help yourself with whatever you need, what we are doing in this meditation is removing the ignorance out of the equation, because you are finally giving yourself love freely. It's unconditional love, not conditional love, this is how you embody it. By starting to recondition all your reactions to giving love freely. this reconditioning is the is like a form of self-liberation. 'oh my god this is so much bullshit' -> 'i love you -liberation.   This had opened my heart in the past, and lead to full blown tears and ecstasy where you are overflowing with love so much that you just wanna give it away(ahh!! the conditioning)    It's not for everyone and especially people that don't have enough experience how to love themselves, so common reactions are strong aversions, shame, weirdness, awkwardness. these are all indications that your subconscious mind has no clue how to react to 'love', especially the last one. if you stick with it then with some time(not long at all) you will begin to find inner reciprocation. 
  • 0 replies