UPDATE on my (finally) intellectual date. Further steps? Fiery connection?

ertopolice
By ertopolice in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
Hi there I recently opened a thread about an intellectual guy i feel attraction towards and that i met at my local gym and later on find on a social network. After talking too much via online i ended up "asking" him to a face to face chat. He finally accepted and proposed a date. We chatted yesterday afternoon over a coffee in a coffee terrace here in town. We covered the topics we chatted about in social networks and we match on our views. He seemed interested in discussion as always, never showed a sign of flirtation or anything apart some moment when i "tested" him about his reaction to a comment i made about "i find it so attractive veins in people..it's one of the first thing i cannot help looking at when i meet a person" (ok..haha...it's true and cannot help it!!). The moment sparkled some bright in his eyes haha. I dressed quite casually but cared to dress an outfit that i knew turned heads on people and that i felt confortahbe with...not provocative but feminine. In no moment did he gave a sign of "scanning" me. It was  3h of a first date that seemed like 1h to me. I think he got the same feeling because when we realized he rushed that he had to go home to take the dog out.  I walked with him till his house on my way home aswell.  It was no see you..no we keep talking...no nothing. I remained polite as always with my first dates (men or whoever and for whatever reason it's a first date with someone) and said "ok X, it's been a pleasure to meet you..hope the dog haven't miss you too much during this time". That's all I barely slept because all the intellectual topics we covered...and we'd have gone longer i am sure. Also, i feel this connection can spark fire among us if we surrender to and it can be extremely sexy.   It's not even 24h after having met him on a "date" and i am already wondering if:   .- What should i do now. I guess i should not contact again and that it's now his time to pursue me .-Wether it's all in my mind and he just behaves politely and enjoy casual sex with other women. .- If i can manage stop obsessing about him because of this "fire" connecting i am sure both have if we stop the intellectual stuff and focus on the attraction.    Help needed    
  • 47 replies