Feedback About Life Purpose

Juan Cruz Giusto
By Juan Cruz Giusto,
Hey guys! I want to share my first Life Purpose draft and ask you what you think. A brief background of myself: I'm 22 years old, I lived in Argentina until last January that I decided to go and study Entrepreneurship and Business in San Francisco. First, my area of mastery is business (starting and running one). I read a lot of books about the topic, so I have a basic knowledge of it. I think it is my medium also because I see it like an form of art really; it is a way to create sustainable enterprises and systems, a way to create and capture value so you can really make an impact on the world. I think I have my Area of Mastery pretty defined but I'm open to possibilities.  Regarding the Impact part of my Life Purpose, I have some but the most important for me is the raising of people's awareness and knowledge about life and themselves in general. I see my friends, family and classmates that are lost in stupid stuff, don't read, don't meditate and really don't know where to go in life, how to be happy, how to be fulfilled and so on. I think that spreading Personal Development all over the world is key for the development of humanity and out technological evolution is way superior to our psychological and spiritual development, so I want to make my life purpose raise people consciousness by creating sustainable businesses. It is like Leo's business but I'm not the guy that wants to talk in front of a camera, I want to be the guy strategizing about how to make this mainstream, how to help people become better, achieve their life purpose. I dont want to be a content creator, that is not my art, my art is creating a sustainable business model that develops people. I want to change education in the whole world and I cannot believe how many concepts people really don't know (Mastery, Zone of Genius, Spiral Dynamics and so on) and they don't know them because they don't have realize the importance of this work! My first idea is to create a personal development academy in which we have courses about different topics and recommend videos, making it a platform like Team TreeHouse. I believe there is a gap between the information that is out there and the people that really don't know about it and it is a matter of making it more accessible and practical to people so they can get interested. So my first draft is kind of: "I create businesses that raises people's consciousness" or "I create business that helps humanity move forward". Any feedback is happily recieved