Pickup is leading to frustration

StarStruck
By StarStruck in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
I made huge progress. Thanks to pickup, I don't have approach anxiety. Now I'm a much better conversationalist, I know how to flirt, be light hearted, and know how to lead and I can basically get numbers all the time. The problem is that girls give their numbers, agree on a coffee date on the spot and some how they change their mind and just bail on me. It is NOT that they get pushed into giving their numbers. I always approach them in crowd places and the vibe is just spot on. I'm doing as good as those pickup artists on youtube. There was only one success that I had. I did date a very cute blonde girl that I liked very much: She was exactly what I wanted in terms of personality and looks. It was going great. She took contact with me for a third date (she proposed she would visit my home) and cancelled it because she was sick. She rescheduled it again but she had a job interview. Afterwards I got frustrated and ask her for next week and now her excuses are that she is busy, although she only works 35 hours and schools are closed. I confronted her and said "I get the feeling you don't want to meet any more" and she said "that is not true, I'm just busy". I can get so mad about this because she tells me there is nothing wrong but I can clearly see she is less invested in the relationship. So I got frustrated and approached some girls yesterday, I got two numbers and both of them bailed on me for a coffee date although the vibe was 10/10. I did everything by the book. The thing is that I do get small successes with pickup but the cost/benefit ratio is way off. I'm starting to think, is it my appearance? I look to other guys who walk around with hot girls and I can tell it is not my appearance. Is this amount of flaking and this amount of failure normal? I'm starting to doubt about my pickup journey.
  • 126 replies