I don’t care how spiritual you are.

WaveInTheOcean
By WaveInTheOcean in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
- A modern day call to shifting from spiritual consumerism to returning to human kind… heart inspired by Oriah Mountain Dreamer’s, The Invitation, by Taylor Rose Godfrey

Also: 
"Looking at a sunset, just for a second you forget your separateness: you are the sunset. That is the moment when you feel the beauty of it. But the moment you say that it is a beautiful sunset, you are no longer feeling it; you have come back to your separate, enclosed entity of the ego. Now the mind is speaking.
And this is one of the mysteries, that the mind can speak, and knows nothing; and the heart knows everything, and cannot speak. Perhaps to know too much makes it difficult to speak; the mind knows so little, it is possible for it to speak." - Osho 

The fullness of life begins at the edge of my comfort zones.

"Redemption is about making things right, not hating what’s wrong. When we make things right, we become the change we wish to see. When hating what’s wrong, we stifle our inner power by begging someone else to be the change. Perhaps, instead of pointing fingers at what others do and at what others aren’t doing about it, we embrace a newly-inspired thought: “What can I do to make things right?” Only a greater good equally serving the well-being of all may manifest just by asking and acting upon such a simple question. Whether it's a donation to organizations already laying the ground work of positive change, gathering signatures to pass new laws, visualizing a new reality that equally benefits all, donating your time in support of your favorite charity, praying for the inspiration, direction, and resources to be of greater service to humanity, offering course corrective experiences of inclusivity to those around you, or even loving yourself as the one eternal heart existing in all beings, there is always a difference you can make -- right here, right now. Instead of waiting for a way to resolve an issue with one bold leap and no matter how tiny of a contribution it seems to be, each action step always furthers the efforts your heart yearns to create. This is the heart of self-empowerment." All For Love, Matt Kahn"

• 4 replies