Reply to Announcement: Book List Soon To Be Updated With 24 Amazing Books!

Esoteric
By Esoteric,
Nah, I don't think I'd call you crazy. A lot of people probably would though. I was wondering because it is very interesting to me and if you want to share your experiences in the future I'd appreciate it. As for 5-meo-dmt, it will happen eventually. I have done a bunch of psychedelics, still not 5-meo-dmt though. I have had a number of ego death experiences on a substance called DPT (Dipropyltryptamine). It is chemically really close to n,n-DMT but (as far as we know) does not exist in nature. There is a christian group based in Manhattan called Temple of the True Inner Light (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_True_Inner_Light) that uses a bunch of psychedelics in their rituals, and they have chosen this one as their eucharist. Now, if I had to guess it is probably because they've had a Christian belief prior to taking DPT and it has enhanced and convinced them further. Because DPT has a very holy feel to it, together with being utterly fucking crazy and bizarre. It is by far the most sinister substance I have ever tried. It has a really occult and mystical presence to it, while at the same time being utterly beautiful. It really feels like something other takes you over completely, and when you are not completely one with everything it feels like some entity has gotten hold of you. I remember on my last trip (some weeks ago) I was very horny, like you often get on tryptamines, but whenever I saw humans naked they were extremely primitive. Like really dirty and low functioning animals. But it didn't feel like I (as in body-mind) saw that shit, it felt like I saw it from something way more advanced than "me". It was extremely powerful this feeling. And days after I was really confused. I started thinking in terms that DPT maybe does not exist on this planet but it is likely it exists somewhere else in the universe and who knows what can communicate through it. That's not saying I believe it is like that, but who knows. Now for the more "beneficial" aspects, I could play around a lot with just being (I went in and out from complete loss of self to a more loose state where I could choose), not being localized in this body but simply everywhere. What I am trying to say here is that I don't know shit about anything. I am aware that DPT is very convincing and that it can lead you astray if you choose to believe in all the visions you have, but I also can't simply dismiss those strong feelings and simply say they are false either. And in your video about intuition you said something like that intuition comes from in this sorta "spooky and mystical place/way", for some reason that caught my attention. So if you choose to elaborate on stuff like that, you'd at least have a listener with an open mind in me (and a lot of others, I am sure).