How to Increase Brain Power?

Raphael
By Raphael in Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Supplements,
Hey there, I'm trying to improve my brain power. I recently started to eat a bit less, I notably reduced my quantity of rice and I noticed that it cleared my mind a lot. I also did some work to release past traumas and it reduced many of my negative thoughts. I would just like to know if you guys have advices to improve my mind and my ability to focus and have clear thoughts. I'm not only looking for healthy food but anything that has an impact on the mind: food, traumas, kind of physical activity, the external environment, etc. I personally currently eat mostly healthy, exercise a bit every day, and try to sleep well (when my mind isn't too crazy). By the way here is how I'm planning to eat for the next month: Breakfast: a smoothie consisting of half an avocado, blueberries, and a date. I will also add some oats 10:00 AM Break: a small mix of fruits (apple and oranges) with some almonds and cashew nuts Lunch: average portion of rice + Eggs or Fish + 2 vegetables + Kiwi 04:00 PM Break: : a small mix of fruits (apple and oranges) with some almonds and cashew nuts Dinner: a small portion of rice + Some Grains (peas, chickpeas, lentils) + 2 vegetables + black chocolate Cheers.
  • 36 replies