Reply to psychedelic stocks

Average Investor
By Average Investor,
@BlackMaze If you are low on money and just starting in investing/business, then I recommend Rich Dad Poor Dad and Rich Dad's guide to investing by Robert Kiyosaki. These will be fundamental for building the right mindset to building assets and business.  If you are looking to fully manage a portfolio for the best returns, then I recommend The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. This is probably the best investing book of all time. It will teach you a aggressive, defensive, mixed approach. It will be a fundamental tool for value investing.  If you were to really want to go deep into it, then get the Security Analysis by him too. This is the guy who taught Warren Buffet. This is by far one of the best possible resources. I would say a must read before even buying a single stock on your own. This book alone has made me a 124% return in one year in my Roth IRA.  There is one book on Leo's book list that is fantastic for a defensive portfolio. It also helps with building a proper mindset around money in general. It has all sorts of advice for what to do before selling, when to sell ,etc. I would highly recommend buying the booklist even if just to get this book. The tips in this book have helped me get rid of my anxiety around investing. As well as help me have a more balanced portfolio. If you are investing through 401k plan, then Speculator Vs Investor By John C Bogle (Founder of Vanguard) would be a great read. I feel like this one did not have any of the most hard hitting stuff however, if you are just an aggressive stock picker, then I think this would help balance you out.  For someone who is really a novice and not looking into it much, then go for Money Master the Game by Tony Robbins. That will be good for just anyone with a 401k.  All of those books are stage orange. The one from the book list is quite stage green/yellow though.