Reply to Self Development To Do List

soos_mite_ah
By soos_mite_ah,
New To Do List  Health Related: Had some blood results come back weird before. Part of it had to do with my doctor overprescibing me iron pills and the other part has to do with some of my unhealthy eating habits back. Either way, I need to deal with this.  Get more bloodwork done: I had to get the iron to exit my system for the last few weeks but now I need to figure out where I stand.  Go to a nutritionist to figure out wtf I'm supposed to do: My eating habits and my relationship with food is not the best at the moment and I think that professional guidance according to my health situation can clear up some of the misconceptions I have been having.  Stop associating thinness with health: My health is more important even if I do gain weight.  Limitting Beliefs/Other Emotional Issues: Mourn your college experience both socially and academically/careerwise: I have been dealing with a lot of FOMO and self deprecation surrounding not living my best life in college due to a variety of pandemic related issues. I'm still in the process of doing this and I feel that much of my imposter syndrome as of this moment has more to do with FOMO rather than a feeling of incapability. Deal with the constant feeling of not being enough in the back of my mind: Just to list my delusional thoughts out I feel like I'm not doing enough to be excelling in school to be successful after graduation, I feel like I'm not thin enough to be attractive or healthy. (the weight thing really fucks me up tbh) I feel like I'm not diligent enough with my work or that I'm not strict enough.  I feel like I'm not interesting enough or have enough of a personality based on how college has gone.  I feel like me doing a good job isn't enough because I'm not beating the person next to me. (I know this is super stage orange but that's the environment I'm currently in and even though this isn't what I believe logically, it is still something affecting me at the moment emotionally) I feel like I'm not doing enough unless I'm really high functioning as someone with ADHD. I often feel like I look too neurodivergent.  I feel like I'm not healed enough or that I'm too neurotic, or that I express myself emotionally too much.  Note: I think a lot of this has to do with my recent life experiences as well as my current environment at the moment.  Deal with your body image issues: I started gaining weight since I have started eating like a normal person again and it's messing with my head. I'm working with a therapist when it comes to this issue.  Mourn your family relationships that you are planning to let go: THERAPY Talk about your mild depression and how you tend to mentally check out: THERAPY Additional Things:  Figure out ways to deal with revenge bedtime procrastination Carve out more time for yourself to not only rest but just to be and enjoy your time BLOG! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maintain Things in My Life: I do have a lot of good things going on at the moment and I think I just need to keep going and stay consistent. These are not items to be checked of rather they are things that I need to keep being mindful of going forward hence why they aren't bolded and are separted from the rest of this post.  Maintain a consistent eating schedule and be mindful of self deprecating thoughts.  Mauntain healthy coping skills  Maintain the relationships you have with your friends and make it a point to spend time with them  Maintain my current workout schedule Maintain the internship I have  Maintain good grades