Higher Sophistication, Less Effort - The Patterns of Humans & what works best

Origins
By Origins in Self-Actualization Journals,
This is a journal dedicated to thinking about the patterns of humans since the dawn of time as much as I can fathom it and simply moving towards those patterns that work and moving away from those patterns that don’t. You could characterise this as a kind of “wisdom”, even it’s strictest definition, however at present I’m conceptualising such through the lens of its functional elements, that is, the overlap between this particular reality, our capacity to comprehend it and the way to live it relative to the structure of our beings. Moreover, the connotation of “wisdom” is an outcome of the “minds behaviour” which can be sorted into a sociocultural lens that turns wisdom into a culture of “wise truths” rather than a genuine discernment and acting on truth relative to ones best intent. By sorting mental experience relative to its essence, which is via patterns, identifications and subsequent categories of comparison, I have a better chance at separating “what’s mine from what’s yours”, and avoiding many other kinds of social biases that corrupt my own thinking about life and how to move forward with it, or in this case, look back and derive patterns with a discerning eye about what tends to work for us humans, what doesn’t, replicating and then using that as a platform to be creative from to start inventing more of my own increasingly more nuanced behaviours from there. Originality in a crowded room is a pattern that’s reflected one of mans greatest fears, thus it in part must be his greatest triumph to standout in such a way, a rebellion which is to the sophisticated extension of his ancestors as well, one which aims to do right by his culture weighed against the avoidance of what wrong one knows their fellow species can do. Both behaviours, the extension of creative behaviours and the discernment and avoidance of uncreative behaviours relative to the larger creation of the universe is at the centre and end of this inquiry here.
  • 8 replies