Is it safe to do Shamanic Breathing at daily basis?

Muhammad Jawad
By Muhammad Jawad in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Hello everyone!  I hope you are doing great. I have decided to do 30 to 60 min of Shamanic Breathing on daily basis in the morning. Is it safe to do Shamanic breathing on a daily basis? I will do Shamanic Breathing daily in the morning between my kriya yoga and meditation practice. I am doing it for the last 2 days and today was my 3rd day of Shamanic Breathing. It is amazing. The results of my 1st day of shamanic breathing were really deep and profound.  I did it for 30 mins and these 30 mins passed as 5 mins. And the end result was amazing and made me cry with bliss and joy. 2nd day was also good but due to a few distractions I couldn't do it for 30 mins and the results were not very deep. Today was my 3rd day of shamanic breathing. I couldn't wake up in the morning at 4 o clock today due to last night late sleeping. So I did my shamanic breathing at noon like around 3 pm.   Lobster Claws - Tetany:  I did set my alarm for 30 mins and start doing it. But I don't know why almost in 10 mins my hands clenched and the fingers of my hands went into some kind of specific mudra (Lobster Claws - Tetany). And with each minute pressure on my hand was also increasing. In 15 mins pressure in my hands increased as much as it started hurting my hands and I started feeling pain in my hands. It felt like if I do not stop it will lead to something really bad so I stopped my practice in 15 mins. And went into a deep state of consciousness and with time in a few minutes everything got back to a normal state.   Can anyone tell me what was that? And why? Why I felt that pain in my hands which made me stop breathing.   Yesterday I was thinking that from onwards I will do Shamanic Breathing for more than 30 Mins and today I even couldn't do it for more than 15 mins. I need guidance. So Is it safe to do it on daily basis? Can I do it on daily basis? Why Leo in his video did not recommend to do it on a daily basis? Why today I felt a lot of pressure and pain in my hands which make me stop doing it. Waiting for the help Thanks          
  • 86 replies