Reply to Breath

Forestluv
By Forestluv,
For those interested in exploring Breathwork for mysticism, insights and emotional healing, I would recommend trying online breathwork sessions with a facilitator and group. There are expert facilitators that offer some free sessions. Nearly all resources also offer classes and one-on-one private sessions. Some resources that I am engaged with:  A facebook group that posts lots of Breathwork events (both free and donation).  Breath Church: Sundays at 6pm (New York Time) at this zoom site. They employ various breathing methods.  One Breath Institute: Facebook page and website. Led by Lisa McNett and Debbie Shirmann. They offer free breathwork sessions every Tuesday at 8pm and Sunday at 11am (New York Time). They are more into using breathwork for healing. They employ conscious connected breathing.  Angell Deer at the Sanctuary: Saturday nights at 8pm. He employs Shamanic Breathing.  Make Some Breathing Space: Offers free online sessions: Tuesdays 9:30pm (New York time) registration, Thursdays 8:30 pm (UK time) registration, Thursdays 8pm (California Time) registration and Fridays 1pm (UK time) registration,  Rebecca Llewellyn at Divine Roots. Rebecca is perhaps the highest level facilitator that I've breathed with. She goes into realms of Divine Feminine, Mother Nature, Mysticism, Shamanism, healing, Native Tribes, plant medicines, Tarot, energetics etc. She employs a combination of conscious connected breathing and Shamanic Breathing. She only offers one free ceremony per month online, which is listed on her website events.  As well, I have some recorded sessions I can share with you via Google Drive. If interested, DM me.