☑️Daily Check In? - participation encouraged

seeking_brilliance
By seeking_brilliance in Self-Actualization Journals,
Stop what you are doing right now! That's right, stop. ? Now. Now press play on one of these tracks if desired, or you can play any music you'd like:      Ok, now.... Place all awareness on this text and limit all 'mind movies' only to what you're reading. Good.  Melt into this thread. Nothing else matters. You are here, now. Relax...there is nowhere else to be...   This is your daily check in.  For the next few minutes, please place all attention on what is happening RIGHT NOW. For example, right now you are reading this text. In fact, you are now one with the text, as it penetrates deep into your focused mind, creating a dream of presence, grounding you into the present moment.  Feel deeply as the music swells in anticipation of your next breath.  With each breath you relax deeper and become more and more aware of the present moment.  Breathing in..   ?1 2 3 4 5? And out....  ?1 2 3 4 5 6 7? Good, you are here. Now. Welcome.    Now add to your awareness the feeling of your skin. Is the environment warm, or cool?
Feel the outer layer of your skin, wherever you feel it. Notice the thought - - Skin-- as you feel it. Is the thought 'skin' separate from the feeling 'of it'? Do you even know what skin is? Follow thought, and ask yourself  What is skin? Who told me what skin is?  Now forget all that and just feel the skin. For the purposes of this check in, it's merely the thing you've always believed it was.  Good, now let's continue. Starting from the toes, feel more and more of the skin until you can feel your entire body. Breathe slowly and just feel the toes....  ... Up to your knees..  .... Breathe in....  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ (Up to your torso...)  .... Breathe out....  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️   Your chest, shoulders, and arms....  Up your neck and the full head....  Just feel.  Now, slowly bring the awareness of your skin inwards. Deeper and deeper until you can feel all of your body, inside and out. Very good.  Just breathe and feel it. If you lose this full body awareness, start back on the outer layer of skin and work inwards again. Hold this awareness until instructed to let go.  Whether you see it or not, a bright golden light is flowing from this text and into your body, energising it with love. Breathe in slowly and deeply.  Your bated breath and the golden light of love floods every cell,  wrapping you in a warm and fuzzy blanket.  Feeling your entire body, notice the thought - - body-- is arising. Is this thought separate from the feeling of your body? Can you separate the thought from the body?  Not just the word body you hear in your mind, but any other thought which is hiding as 'the body'. Not all thoughts are words.  Ask yourself - what is a body? (let an answer arise, if it does)  Who said there is a body? (take time to search for the core of this belief)  ??????????‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ Now add to this awareness your surroundings. Whatever is in direct experience, expand this awareness to include it. If it helps, look for the line between yourself, body and outer experience. Keep expanding this awareness until you find it.  Expand as you breath in...  ????? And hold your place as you breathe out.  ??????? In.... (Imagine you are expanding more...) ????? And out....  ??????? Pick any object you can see, and try to feel it. Just like feeling your toes, place the awareness sensation on this object.  ... In ????? Now try to expand this awareness into your entire field of view, similar to when you could feel your whole body.  .... Out ??????? Ask yourself, what is this?  ... In ????? Who told me what this is?  ... And out ??????? Who said there is a body, or not?  ????????? Where is the line?  10. ? 9.
?
?
?
?
?
? 3.
? 2. ? 1. ?   ?.... And now let it all go. ? Breathe and relax.  Feel this body... .... and then let go of that too.  Notice the phrase of thought - 'let it go' --- can you separate it from the 'action' of letting go? If there were no thought of letting go, would there be any such 'letting go?'  Can you let go without thinking?  Just feel. Feel what remains without labels, and concepts. What remains? Whatever you find, let it go. Whatever you are feeling, let it go.  Let go of feeling.  And of letting go.  The last thread of attention is on these last few words...  ? ❤️ ?    {silence}  ---------------------------------------------   To complete this check in, think back to what you were doing right before this thread was opened.   Each time you perform this daily check in, please answer the questions below  (whichever ones you wish) by leaving a comment: (or simply post with 'check in')  1.What where you doing before the thread was opened? Anything important?  2. How did you get to where you are now?      3. Do you really know if you were doing anything before opening this thread?     4. If applicable, what did you block out to focus on the check in?  5. What is now, compared to before?  6. Who am I?  5. Is this a dream?  ----------------------------- Further questions presented by @Preety_India 8. Am I more focused now than before?  9. On a scale of 1 to 10, (10 being the strongest) what is my focus level today or now?  10. Can I let go everything in this moment? How does it feel when I let go?   11. Am I aware of my body and mind and spirit? Are they all aligned to my inner sense of purpose and direction in life? 
  • 41 replies