Who is the most attractive person in the world? 

Preety_India
By Preety_India in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
(This is my most heartfelt post on this forum that took me some time to write. I put all my positive energy into this post. Because this post means a lot to me. This is just my perspective /opinion to the whole theory of attraction and people. It's also my final word. I call this post the 'beautiful closure'.) Who is the most attractive person in the world?  A person with a macho body ..no.. Kidding.  In my opinion the most attractive person in the world is a simple, sensitive, honest, sincere, geniune, authentic, and a pure hearted human being. Their smiles are genuine, their hearts are genuine and sincere. They have nothing to hide. They are not scamming anyone. They say things as they see them. Totally open and frank. They never fake emotions or fake words or actions. They do everything with a genuine purpose and good intentions..    To me they are the most attractive men and women on the planet.  They are clear in their minds and effervescent in their personality. They have a flair for honesty and a generosity in their approach to people.  I see them as having flaws in their looks (society calls it flaws) and they may lack certain skills or knowledge. Maybe they have very little talent but what they have in plenty is a great welcoming honest open heart. I admire such people deeply.  I've had the opportunity to meet such people(both men and women) in my school, some guys I remember who would play sports with me. They were fun, amazing, hearty, effervescent and open honest people with a very sincere approach to life and an attitude of humility, grace, gratefulness, sensitivity, politeness, softness,gentleness, decency, playfulness.  They are also loyal and faithful to their friends and mean what they say and keep their word.  To me such people are the most attractive and simply unbeatable.     
  • 32 replies