Leo appearing in dreams! Anyone else?

Preety_India
By Preety_India in Personal Development -- [Main],
I've had countless dreams where Leo appears in them and offers advice. He is usually wearing a plain shirt, mostly black, (really not making up) and appears to be standing on some edge, can only see face though, and he appears to be murmuring and smirking and saying things..  Whats the significance of such dreams? Does it mean something? Like in terms of progress in life or some obstacle on the path that Leo is trying to clear or does his symbolism mean any specific message?  This is probably the 15th time that I saw Leo in my dreams when I'm in deep sleep. Not Joking at all.  I usually wake up and watch Leo's videos. Is it because of this that I get frequent dreams?  The entire content of the dreams in general is not about Leo though.  It is usually a dream about something else and Leo appears out of nowhere in the middle of the sequence and begins speaking.  After his short intercession, the dream continues once again with the same scenery and characters.  The last night dream was about Leo narrating an extremely long mythical tale about gurus and people and their interactions and how these lead to gurus getting rich and famous.  Leo also wrote a post in the dream but it did not appear on a website like this, but on a floor like a newspaper lying on the floor.  I went and checked that newspaper and the entire mythical tale was in it just the way Leo had narrated.  Maybe dreams have some correlation to what you watch during the day. In many of these dreams his murmurings are almost unintelligible.  Anyone else experienced this phenomenon or anything similar then please share.   
  • 30 replies