Reply to Automatic Writing: Channel God Through Words

seeking_brilliance
By seeking_brilliance,
I tried my hand at automatic writing, and had alot of fun with it. I would talk to spirit guides, (because that was the intention, I really wanted to speak to guides) even though back then I knew I was summoning dream characters so to speak. I suppose I do all the time ? my view is that Intuition and insight can come in many packages, so have fun. The only rules are the ones you break.  (ah I remember now, i would ask questions and then step aside and receive the answer. It's like a word train. It also led to realizations about how thoughts arise. )  I'd love if people shared short quips on here from time to time. I'll see if I can find some of my old notebooks.  @SirVladimir what kind of inquiry would you enjoy exploring, like setting a question /intention before letting go into free flow?  I'll also add that I don't think I ever reached that complete surrender of control which you described, or perhaps it came in and out. That may be why the writing tended more towards metaphysical entities instead of just stepping aside completely and free flowing.