Dealing with hate

Preety_India
By Preety_India in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
I was contemplating early  morning about the idea of hate. When you face a lot of opposition when it comes to relationships or work.. And I had a couple of insights.  To keep pushing through no matter what  To understand that your journey is heroic. A hero's journey and its absolutely amazing. And all the hate is just a component that finally takes you closer to ultimate goodness because God loves you no matter what. If you have a sincere heart, the hate will only make you a better person inside. I mean just imagine how amazing it is that you are thriving despite all the hate, that should alone be sufficient to feel awesome because it's much easier to thrive in a supportive environment but look at you, you're still pushing through like hero in an unsupportive environment.  To understand that you can't change people. That other people who don't respect you are living in their own bubble and you don't have to worry about pulling them out of that bubble  Focus on progression  Remember that there is always a silver lining while you are pushing forward and that's your hope. You lead by hope.  Never beg for support with those who won't relent or those who don't care.  Don't give a shit about those who don't appreciate what you do for them.  Remember - it's never your fault. Be gentle on yourself.  When these thoughts came to mind I was really very relieved and it felt like a burden was taken  off my shoulders.  Bright Brilliant Beautiful 
  • 1 reply