The 64 Most Fascinating Questions A Human Can Ask Sumary

Juan Cruz Giusto
By Juan Cruz Giusto in Personal Development -- [Main],
I counted 53 though :D. Here you go!: There are 4 areas: Metaphysical: The structure of reality 1-      How come existence exist at all? 2-      What is existence? What does it mean for something to exist? What is the relationship between existence and non-existence? 3-      Why is reality ordered in this way? 4-      Which comes first, consciousness or matter? 5-      What is matter, energy, space and time? 6-      What is outside the universe? 7-      What existed before the big bang? 8-      How does the material interact with the immaterial (thoughts, feelings, emotions, etc.)? 9-      What governs what is possible or impossible? What sets the limits of the universe? 10-   What governs emerging properties? 11-   What makes a thing a thing? Are those boundaries existing? 12-   Does reality have a bottom-line scale? 13-   Does the evolution of the universe have a purpose? 14-   Does external reality exist at all? 15-   What could God be? 16-   What are thoughts? 17-   How did life start? Epistemic: The study of knowledge 18-   How can I know anything for certain? What do I know for certain? 19-   What makes justifications valid? How do you know that your criteria is the correct one? 20-   Why do billions of people believe in God? 21-   How so many people can be wrong? 22-   How do you know you are not deceiving yourself? 23-   Why do people disagree about good or bad? Does good and bad exist in the mind? 24-   How come intelligent people delude themselves? What if you are wrong about everything but you believe it because it serves you? 25-   How do I know that I haven’t been indoctrinated/biased? 26-   What is science? What are the limits of science? 27-   What is rationality? Is it valid? Does it have limits? 28-   What is more reliable: rationality, senses or intuition? 29-   What are the blind spots/biases of humanity? 30-   How do animals see reality? 31-   Which model of reality is more accurate? 32-   What is truth? 33-   What is understanding? 34-   What is the Ultimate Truth? 35-   What is the best way to acquire knowledge? 36-   Is reality understandable?   About the self 37-   How can I be sure that I exist at all? 38-   What are you exactly? 39-   How did I come into being? There was no I until the age of 4, so; what are you? 40-   Are you the body and the mind? 41-   What is everything else? Are there any boundaries between your body and the world? 42-   Is the mind constructing the boundaries? 43-   What is in control of my thoughts? 44-   What is my role in reality? 45-   How should I live my life? Consciousness 46-   What the hell is consciousness? What does it mean to be conscious? 47-   How is perception possible? 48-   What unifies our senses? 49-   What if there are higher levels of consciousness? 50-   How is consciousness separated? Do people have different consciousness? 51-   Can artificial consciousness be created? 52-   Could inanimate matter be conscious? 53-   What are the laws governing subjective experiences? Devote your life to 5 of these questions! Why should you try to answer and ponder these questions? Because the quality of your life will be determined by the questions you ask yourself. Trying to answer these questions will make you go deep into yourself and therefore you will grow.
  • 17 replies