Heart chakra opening?

28 cm unbuffed
By 28 cm unbuffed in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
Hey, so currently, the YouTube algorithm is recommending me videos about heart chakra opening, situations in my life also are aligning to that, not saying that it have to be to and always is a thing and YouTube is a God's algorithm or anything, but all of that sounds really interesting. I went through dark night of the soul event and kundalini awakening seems to be part of the whole process that I think is coming my way. But first of all - I don't get all of that stuff, I have no idea what all of that means and I'm a more practical and rational person and would love to know, how that looks like in real life and if any of you know, how can I speed up the whole process. Apparently, I've been depressed for most of my life, I became aware of that not that long ago before I thought that it's just how life is. It is not any better right now. Nowadays I have moments when I feel like - "What the fuck my life even is and was? Such a fucking waste, garbage life that I can just put into the toilet".  Please do not empathize with me or give me warm hug comments, I really want to get my shit together and make some significant change in my life, something that will last. Because right now it's going up and down, I reach some point, and depression kicks in to take me down again. I can't live like that anymore.
  • 25 replies