Neediness Megathread !!! ???

Preety_India
By Preety_India in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
I have been not very clear on this subject in relationships.  It does have a ground of confusion and debate.  Enough clarity doesn't exist on this topic  I wanted a Megathread where people will discuss neediness.  Different elements to discuss -  Needy behavior, examples of needy behaviors.  Genuine examples of needy behaviors versus when you are gaslighted as needy or projected as needy even when you're not.  Also want people to elaborate how being needy is different from actually having basic needs.  The pros and cons of needy behavior.  How to avoid needy behavior.  The subconscious psychology of needy behavior.  When to call yourself or the other person is needy.  What needy people should do.  And when such behavior is slightly okay and when slightly overboard.  How to balance neediness for both men and women.  Please discuss all the above aspects in this Megathread to remove confusion and bring clarity to this topic.  It seems many people are very confused on the subject of neediness. Me too.      Thanks     
  • 15 replies