Reply to Why doesn't girls understand the challanges guys face when trying to attract a girl?

Origins
By Origins,
Just to follow up on my previous comment I've now just come up with the idea of thinking of the experiential gap as a creative tool that can be applied towards both oneself (all forms of self in the context of time - past, future, etc), another and literally all life.  I've synthesised it into being encapsulated in the form of a 360 degree experiential gap ring. So right now I'm probably at about 20 degrees of its capability, but yeah, its amazing actually if you have this ability (which can be improved). Test it out on yourself not just others as I initially noted by whenever you experience any kind of negative stimulus, just imagine a clone of yourself for example experiencing that negative stimulus/experience and then try to bridge that experiential gap, you notice a completely fresh understanding of that experience emerge.  My goal is to now maximise not just my knowledge of the 360 degree experiential gap but be able to reach its limits as much as possible at all times.  Because it doesn't just have various qualitative reference frames it also has quantitative reference frames as well, like how many reference frames of the same qualitative one or number of qualitative frames in general.  This is an advanced tool for anyone looking to further their self awareness and empathy in general. It's a little more complicated than regular empathy, something which I think scientists have still only barely understood at least as its reflected in the scientific literature.