LSD Breakthrough Trip Report

Average Investor
By Average Investor in Psychedelics,
I went into this trip with the intention to solve my fear around money. I took about 200ug of lsd.  Having set up with mediation, then taking it while meditating. The come up was vary rapid this time compared to normal. I took double what I had previously after doing a bit of testing to gauge how much I could handle. In my meditation I hit a point where there was nothing. I was able to then become aware of it. The effects were very powerful and I had no resistance. I felt completely with nothingness. I seemed to be completely separated from any attachment to "reality" or being.  I felt an extremely powerful force over me. I had an extremely strong feeling I should master speaking. I felt as is there could be nothing else I could do. I felt as if I was chosen from god. I felt like I was completely tapped into a divine power. That I needed to master this skill. I was crying at the sheer power I felt of the need to do this.   I transitioned to taking a shower. I had a complete break down of reality in what seemed piece by piece. I realized that I am god. I could see imagery of all sorts of life.  After the shower I looking at my paper saying "fear around money". This seemed completely preposterous given the experience I had just had. I realized just really how lucky I am. The fact that I am even knowledgeable on any of this was just luck. This experience is amazing with or without money. I realized that I need to use these tools to get to a point of financial security.  I had fully realized that I want to teach personal development for a life purpose. I realized how much I love this stuff. It is the only thing I can think about in a way. This type of work would not feel like work at all if I were working on personal development stuff. I could spend my whole life studying this field and enjoy it. I wrote "I could spend my whole life teaching people how to improve themselves".  I had a break down of all sorts of past relationships I had and how I evolved from them. Analyzing my dating relationships to all of my previous friendships. I bluntly realized that I don't care about my father. I felt a complete detachment from any need or desire from that relationship. I will continue to talk to my father, but this put things in a new perspective. I had just started a relationship with him for the first time in 7 years. I think a lot of my money chasing through the years was because I wanted to feel I would make my dad proud.  I had a break down of my current relationships and interactions with people. I was able to drop all of my tensions I built up in one of my toast masters groups. I feel like I will be able to utilize these groups much more effectively now.  I have a lot to take in and work on from this.   
  • 5 replies