Reply to Conspiracy theories keep me awake at night.

DrewNows
By DrewNows,
@Lindsay We live in a mad world, i mean even if all the conspiracy theories are fake, how absurd are we to have "made them up"? It's outrageous. Your dreams are telling you something here, whether they are true or not, i would consider going down some rabbit holes. Do not avoid fear, learn to move through it. Love erases fear, nothing to do but love more, even when you're scared, don't turn away from it. I will leave a 3 hour long documentary made from thousands of hours of research exploring the terrain of which your dreams consist. Remember you do not need to believe anything, just being armed with the knowledge of potential explanations will empower you beyond measure. Again, avoidance here is not the answer, so trust no one but yourself  Leo still believes in conspiracy theories, because he wrote them off long ago. I don't believe in them (using that label) because of how it's always been used to cover up and write off seemingly absurd/complex views that blow mass media and official narratives out of the water. I don't know about you but i deserve to be informed about it all, no matter how scary they may seem at first. We fear what we do not understand, beliefs are nothing but loops/hoops to jump through, if you've never jumped through one before, it may be intimidating/scary at first; when there's fear, it's worth exploring/moving through them to create more love in your experiences. We don't need to identify with any one hoop/loop...but it's empowering to know any of them can be utilized in any given situation or circumstance.  Cheers