A nutritionist that actually gets RESULTS and fixes gut issues

Bogdan
By Bogdan in Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Supplements,
I just wanna start by saying that i am not vegan or biased towards t, it's just that this guy has really sort of cracked the code to this shit, because he treats vegans, and people with gut issues typically have problems eating fruits and veggies and plants in general, and vegans eat a lot of plants (duh) There are SO many possible causes gut issues that my conclusion from my own 5 year journey of debilitating gut issues and nutrition/health research is that only a really exhaustive gut check like he suggests is gonna get to the root of it. You can't wing it with these sort of things. I'm currently gathering money to take these tests. Look at these people that he has helped:     There are more, you can check out his channel for yourselves.  As many (oh, so many) other people, they were told that the varying issues they had were not treatable, that they would have to live with them and so on. And in most cases, doctors have no idea of what tests you should actually take, it's like we're in the stone age of gut health, really... Please be open minded and consider taking these tests if you have any persistent gut issues, and for the love of God don't self-treat these things, work with someone like Gojiman who actually understands these things!   
  • 5 replies