I asked the dream to show me infinity.

seeking_brilliance
By seeking_brilliance,
Last night during a series of false awakenings around 11 pm, (and following a short nap after some green) I flew out of body, into the back yard, and then up into the skies. I asked to be shown infinity. Expecting some kind of fractal imaging to appear before me, I was instead met with several images appearing in the sky. I had a few resets, (back in bed, body exit, then fly into sky and ask again) and finally the night-sky was filled with sparkling constellations of a multitude of Disney character images, filling the sky so much that they were elbow to elbow, and animated. After another reset, these images started to take on color, and suddenly Mary Poppins began singing to me. I couldn't see her constellation at first, but followed her voice and then there she was in front of me, sort of dull and shimmering, but in full color like an image from the movie. Neat, but not really a satisfying answer to my request of being shown infinity. Then, without realizing, the dream transitioned to this storyline where a bunch of people were stuck in this barnlike restaurant, and after a while I realized that this was from a novel I was writing and many of my edits and rewrites were all existing in this place--We were stuck there for torrential rain or bad storm or something. I began talking to a dream character, who was also a side character in my piece of fiction. She was heavyset, african american, and had a great smile and energy. I remembered writing her, and remembered she began as caucasian; but I changed her character to this newer version sometime back, because it fit better. There was also some sort of ambient mystery and government type people chasing me around this place-- as if playing out storylines that are being written in my waking life.   When I awoke, and suddenly realized I was never writing any such novel, I also realized my request had been granted. I had been shown a taste of infinity.