Starting my pick up journey today.

lennart
By lennart in Self-Actualization Journals,
So I already have a self-actualization journal but I thought it can't hurt if I create a new one so this gets seen more often. My current journal is about meditation and nutrition. Nothing too creative. I just record my meditations and smoothies with the idea behind it that I get motivated to not skip. Recently I got interested again in doing pick up. The thing is in the pick up community there are a lot of weirdos haha. A lot of people that think that it is okay to be rude or over the top sexual with a girl they just met. This initially scared me because I really want to avoid becoming like that but fortunately there are other pick up guys who are very respectful and I want to learn their style of pick up. So today is my first session. I will go to a park in my area and try to talk to at least 3 girls with a goody buddy of mine. I am super excited and scared at the same time. I want to share my progress here and document my experiences. So that I can get feedback from some of you pick up guys around here. Also @Leo Gura I would appreciate to hear a little bit of your journey. I know you have been in the pick up scene for some time. Maybe you could share some advice from your current perspective on pick up. Would you still do it? So yeah that's it for now. I'd appreciate some advice here. See ya later.  Ps.: I also appreciate some recommendations for pick up guys on YouTube or other platforms that really helped you.
  • 23 replies