Reply to Insane Potential of Deep Hypnosis (Astral Projections, Enlightenment,...)

GreenWoods
By GreenWoods,
Lower Baseline Brainwaves After around 50-100 hours, my baseline brainwaves started to appear to be noticably deeper. Usually you are predominantly in beta during the day, I suspect that I'm now in alpha (perhaps even a bit theta) most of the time. It would be interesting to have an EEG. Deeper baseline brainwaves are significiant. Deeper brainwaves mean you are more intuitive, your consciousness is more non-dual, you are better able to commumicate telepathically with spirits (and God), you have more random insights, deeper contemplation, more at peace,... That probably applies for alpha and theta baseline brainwaves. Delta and epsilon will be insane. It will take some time to get there, but it's definitely possible. Children are in theta and alpha most of the time. And young children in delta. Beta only emerges after childhood (if I'm informed correctly). Baseline brainwave delta doesn't mean you are stuck there all the time. You will be able to easily move up and down, depending on what you believe is best for the current situation. If you need to think, you will go (somewhat) into beta . We always have all brainwaves, but the majority is usually beta, you can turn that into eg delta. Though, high brainwaves are important also. Gamma is good for concentration, memory, intelligence, compassion,..  High level mediators have both very low (delta, epsilon) and very high brainwaves (gamma, lambda), and very little beta. While normal people have predominantly beta. So if you are interested in enlightenment or brainwave ballance, also train high brainwaves. Though I think, training gamma once or twice a week is enough. You could for example listen to these, they bring you up form 12 to 75hz: https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/product/gammaburst/ For lambda You could try these: https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/product/infinity/ btw, being able to easily baseline move up and down the brainwaves is something psychedelics probably won't be able to get you. If you do everything right and are motivated and devoted, that is definitely possible. But not for the average practitioner. I estimated it based on my practice up to that point. At that point, it seemed like I would get to the Esdaile State after 70-130 hours all in all, if my progress would continue with the same gradient. But the gradient decreased. I think partly because my goal, to get to the esdaile state, went from priority 1 to priority 2-5. Currently I mostly listen to binaural beats only, without guided hypnosis. I either try to have no thoughts and just concentrate on going deeper, or do self hypnosis (with my thoughts) or self-inquiry. But I still do guided hypnosis, but not as often.