Water Fasting

Ayla
By Ayla,
My biggest limiting belief is (still) that I am the body.  A bit more about the stage I'm in: I do not get highs and downs any longer I don't get offended anymore I still experience certain judgments and triggers but I am able to see them arising and dismiss them as illusions of "Mr. Mind" (this is how I call my ego, purposefully giving it a masculine name so that I can differentiate easier) I have great results with pain - I can now wave it away almost instantly.  I am able to listen and understand Grace flowing through me and others I have troubles speaking/writing because of the ultimate meaningless of human words/concepts I am happy all the time. Not the high happy due to an external circumstance, but just enjoying everything that IS I have no routine and make no plans whatsoever. This was a bit difficult in the beginning especially for practical things, but got accustomed to it now. I do not have a life purpose. I just AM. Grace has whispered to me lately about Fasting and... this morning I took the plunge.  Hilarious way God speaks to me:  Yesterday I was in front of the computer all day (monitoring the forum .. ) so I ordered some Grilled chicken. I couldn't eat all of it so left it here on the table in my "office" (office is a small room in my apartment). So when I woke up this morning, rest of the chicken was gone, loads of bones on the floor.. Forgot the window open and realized that most surely my neighbor's cat had a pretty decent meal !!! Hahahahaaa!!!! So, this is my first day on pure water. I do feel OK. Bit of dizziness and headache that I was able to wave away with no problems.  Keep you (myself) posted on how things go!